Since 1993 we have provided professional, reliable and complex transport services in Poland and the European Union.
Our company has grown from a family-owned business originally offering transportation services in Poland, but with a help of a solid team of experienced, responsible and fully engaged people, we can now provide high quality service throughout the whole European Union.
Documents and permits owned
- Tax Identification Number
- Business certificate
- Domestic transport license
- International transport License
- Road Carrier’s Liability Insurance (OCPD)
- Civil Liability Insurance under Conducting Business Activity or Use of Assets
- Environmental Insurance
- Permission to transport waste and hazardous waste in Poland
- Permission to transport waste and hazardous waste in Italy
- Permission to transport waste Germany TG § 53
- Permission to transport hazardous waste Germany TG § 54
- Permission to transport waste and hazardous waste Poland
- Permission to transport waste and hazardous waste Belgium
- Permission to transport waste and hazardous waste the Netherlands
We offer complex services in international and domestic transport, our destination is Italy.
In our range of services, you will find flexible solutions tailored to your cargo and needs.
We specialize in the transportation of solid and liquid waste
as well as hazardous waste ADR (solid and liquid), including:.
- Municipal waste
- Wastewater from sewage treatment plants
- Construction and demolition waste
- Car wrecks, tires, electronic devices
- Packaging waste
- Waste from metal and plastic processing
- Waste containing metals
- Unused electrical and electronic equipment
- Inorganic waste from thermal processes
- Waste from wood processing
- Waste from the leather and textile industries
- Waste from agricultural production
- Waste from geological research
- Waste from oil processing
- Waste from organic and inorganic chemistry
- Sawdust and chips
- Sawdust and non-ferrous metal chips
- Copper, bronze, brass
- Iron and steel
- Mixture of metals
- Lead batteries
- Accumulator and nickel-cadmium batteries
Thanks to our reliable team and the best tractor units, we can provide you with the highest level of service.
We offer Scania tractor units equipped with GPS systems with a maximum mass of up to 40t to your disposition.
In addition, our rolling stock contains the following semi-trailers to the needs of our customers:
- tipper lorries for bulk materials (50-60m3) such as: aggregates, cereals, maize, sand, earth, bark, etc.
- tipper lorries for hazardous materials ADR (50-60m3) such as: materials, loose, semi-liquid, wet.
- walking-floor (90m3) for the transport of spatial bulk materials such as alternative fuels, chips, bran, pellets, scrap or goods on pallets where the goods are loaded from the back or from the top.
- walking-floor (90m3) for the transport of dangerous ADR materials loaded on bulk, Big-bag, pallets.
- ADR tankers, for high temperature materials (asphalt, bitumen)